CAD and GIS Services in the US
POINTMAP in St. Paul, Minnesota was founded in 1993 by Peggy Johnson, originally known as PJCADD. In the beginning, POINTMAP provided CAD support to environmental service companies. The company quickly became known as a reliable and trusted resource. It wasn’t long until the scope of services expanded to include GIS.
In 1999 the company name was changed to POINTMAP Incorporated to encompass this expanding vision and broader scope of services. Today, POINTMAP provides services to clients throughout the United States.
POINTMAP utilizes Autodesk® and ESRI® products and continues to thrive and grow by keeping up with the latest software, trends, procedures, and technology.
Drafting & Map Making – It’s What We Do
You can count on our experienced team to prepare maps, technical drawings, report figures and presentation materials for construction, planning, and regulatory compliance.
Time is Money and Quality is Everything
Top 8 Reasons Clients Choose POINTMAP:
- No more messed up, missing or lost files. We produce, organize, maintain, and archive your files so they are ready when you need them.
- We manage the CAD & GIS portion of your project, so you can focus on higher billable tasks and more projects, for greater profitability.
- POINTMAP has perfected a system to implement best practices with speed and accuracy to meet the high demands of report production.
- Our CAD & GIS experts will collaborate with your staff to create a product that fits seamlessly with your in-house work.
- We will use your company standards or help you create standards that promote consistency and quality.
- We are ready when you need us and off the clock when you don’t.
- Eliminate non-billable training and computer downtime.
- We have flexible staffing that can be assigned to rush jobs or large projects requiring quick turn-around.
Learn more about the POINTMAP Team
Getting Started might be easier than you think