COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
All images, illustrations, designs (including project designs), graphics, icons, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips, brochures and all other materials, content and data that appear as part of the Site, as well as the selection, arrangement and organization of the items and the Site content and layout as a whole, are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Therefore, the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on this Site is the exclusively the property of POINTMAP and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is owned by or licensed to POINTMAP and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. POINTMAP grants you permission to view and use the Content and software made available to you on the Site relating to your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use without written permission, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, performance, or creation of derivative works, of the Content or software on the Site, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” of the “Trademarks” used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of POINTMAP and others. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners and are also protected by law.
OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, layout and software included on the Site or used in the operation of the Site, including without limitation: patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of POINTMAP. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of POINTMAP is strictly prohibited.
Information on the Site may contain content or typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to projects, bid or grant information, services, project locations, job descriptions, and other information and matters. POINTMAP reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notification.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL POINTMAP, ITS SUBSIDIAREIS, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall POINTMAP’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of the Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND VISITOR OBLIGATIONS
As a visitor or user of the Site you shall not:
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- Engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information, or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation: “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Site;
- Disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without POINTMAP’s prior, express, and written permission; or
- Use the Site for commercial purposes.
You agree that you are solely responsible for the Post of any content that you make available on or send through this Site. You represent and warrant that your use of the Site and your Posts are in compliance with the details above.
Although POINTMAP has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any user conduct or user content on the Site, POINTMAP reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any user content and to monitor any user conduct on the Site at any time and for any reason without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF FUNCTIONALITY
CONTINUED OPERATION, ACCESSIBILITY, AND MAINTENANCE OF THIS SITE
POINTMAP may modify, change, suspend, terminate, or discontinue the operation of the Site or the provision of any services without notice and POINTMAP reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. POINTMAP reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, remove, or edit content, or cancel orders.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
You shall retain ownership and responsibility for any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to POINTMAP or a third-party provider on the Site, by a Post or otherwise, herein called Submissions. POINTMAP has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions, acknowledge receipt of any Submissions or otherwise respond to any Submissions. POINTMAP shall use submissions as directed by you.
Last updated: December 15, 2017